BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-13227

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    There is no need to apologize Mossberg. I value every post to moderate my thoughts about the company that I invest my money.
    What disappoint me the most is at the time of shorting the stock for big players to accumulate, some posters go to the extreme of less sensible posts.
    We have a management that updated the market a while back about production guidance and cost of production. We are two weeks away from the end of the quarter and no bad news. The POG is averaging around $1275 for the quarter.

We have CBA increased their stake.
    Paradice still holding more than 5 percent and their tactic of reducing one percent and selling around 21 to 19c is to short the stock and re- buy at 15.5c.

Look at WOR, the market spreaded the rumor of capital raising and used the collapse of oil price to around $35 and the share price went down to all time low of $3, insane. The oil market sentiment improved, big players were ahead accumulating and the price went to above $10, currently around $14. They did do CR but at a higher price.

The company is significantly undervalued and the future for gold is there with the equity market is due for correction and the company is developing a truly gold district.

I guess , me and you will find out in 6 weeks, but I like to be ahead and take opportunity while it is cheap. I am on record of doing that in the past. This company is either 11 c or 55c and anything under 20 c in my book is a bargain.

My thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.