BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

We seem to have quite a few new posters on here which is very...

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    We seem to have quite a few new posters on here which is very welcoming. I guess a lot of the old timers have had enough and rightly so. I'm still holding strong and will think about accumulating but have been accumulating for many years now so am very overweight bdr.
    I think a lot of the new investors may not know how dire the company was in just a couple of years ago. We are now approaching the new dawn of bdr. To say mgt has been sitting on their hands is just ridiculous. We are nearly half way to completing the plant upgrade which will have us in good stead for many years to come. Transitioning to grid power is well underway, exploration is still delivering results. The only ridiculous thing is the sp although it's kind of justified. Mgt needs to start delivering and that will start this qtr imo. 2018 is looking like the transformation year we have been waiting so long for. Sometimes it's hard to see the Trees from the Forrest, but I can definitely see the gold in the amazon Forrest that is bdr. Our time is coming (finally).
    Last edited by riskreward1: 16/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.