BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-13287

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    Hi Col,
    Excuse me the typing error close your short position and not lose.
    In response to your last post:
    If December 2016 is any guide with low AISC $709 for 42,000 oz————-
    It is then not unreasonable to expect AISC below $700 for 50,000 oz which means the profit margin will be better than my previous estimate as above.

In six months time, specifically June 2018 when the upgraded plant is commissioned, BDR will have higher production and even lower AISC. In other words and according to your estimate, if no capital raising in six months, it is impossible to imagine one when the upgraded plant at full capacity.

We are only 4 weeks away to find out. I guess we can go back and forth but I can tell you right now that I will have a substantial gains on my investment in BDR as opposed to your short position.

Increase gold price, expected better production in Dec than Dec 2016, impending market correction for the big guns to accumulate shares at cheap price before the dividends season in February and March, increase the gold demand in these months historically, and other reasons are backing my claims that Bdr will outperform. We shall see and we wait.

Enjoy the New Year before the party starts next Tuesday.

Cheers, Sydney

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.