BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Ain't we all holding the best Gold stock on the planet !!!!!!...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Ain't we all holding the best Gold stock on the planet !!!!!!

This company has made a joke of all the true believers.

What a dog this has become.

If not for some of my other holdings (which have slightly recovered),this stock would have sent me into severe depression. But it is making me sick to the stomach.....feel like hitting the sell button anytime.
    Out of my portfolio, take the loss, bite the bullet and never look back.

@sydney
    Are you still thankful for the sale?
    There is plenty to be taken..... just unlimited supply.
    The Greatest gold company CEO Simon Jackson can issue another 300-400 million on a stroke of a pen.
    (probably the deal is being shorted out in the background)
    We are the greatest fool to believe him and be invested in this company.
    I'm tired looking at this stock.
    I don't think there would be a single holder happy right now.....only the short sellers are happy.
    This stock is a dream come true for the short sellers and a nightmare for the longs.
    I wish I realised that earlier.

For Simon Jackson to come with the production downgrade 8 days prior to the end of quarter has have me lost trust in him. They would have known much in advance that 60k was not possible. No hint on cost means AISC will be higher. (60K @USD 700 was too good to be true.....but I did believe him for the last time)
    My argument was Simon Jackson and Management can't be so idiotic to continuously over promise and under deliver. Why make a joke of themselves, why lose credibility if they have any.

Anyway still holding this dog, as I believe gold would be heading higher in the coming weeks & months.
    Eventually this dog will be dragged higher.......regardless of the continual over promise and under deliver management. A rising tide should lift all boats. Also the big Boys (Yes Girls as well) involved will want to make their money back at some point. The opportunity cost could be enormous.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.