BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

@colinchi You say as if someone rings a bell at the bottom or...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    @colinchi

You say as if someone rings a bell at the bottom or some sort of announcement comes up that the stock has bottomed. Those are just BS. No one knows when or at what point a stock has bottomed or topped.
    According to your theory BDR is up more than 15 % since mid December. Therefore it is now on its way up and people should load up. If that is so then you should be the first one to apply your own theory.
    Maybe you are. But I don't think you have the appetite for BDR. It will be just too much for you to handle, especially when you are still waiting for Gold below USD 1200. Keep waiting.
    And what if the stock goes up 15-20% and you load up, that's when it starts turning down to trap new suckers.
    So in my opinion those theory are just that..........BS.

What may work is buying & holding for quite some time.( Not 100% of the time but high probability)
    I have been buying and holding BDR for quite some time......frustrated, battered, bruised....haven't seen my payday yet, hasn't worked yet. Maybe one day.

There is something going on with this stock. I don't like to think that way but does appears like that.

It has been deliberately held down, artificial resistance has been created. The stock is forced down not sold down but forced down. It is quite apparent at the opening and closing of the stock. Some entity just makes sure that it opens and close on the low. If they had to sell they would have sold during the course of the day. They buy all day long and at the close sacrifice some shares and force it down. It is manipulated lower to be bought or to close short position. Whatever, the market forces will win eventually in the long period of time, but in the short period those manipulators are sitting with 50-100 million shares to play and people like me have a million or two to the most. No match. They will beat us 10 out of 10 times.
    This setup is designed for the tired ones to sell.
    They will not be able to do it forever. The reason they can do it now is the company hasn't announced any good news or shown any spectacular results. New blood too scared to enter, the old holders get tired and sell. The manipulators are having a feast over it .Maybe one day it will start announcing good results and that day may not be far away. Until then the game will go on.

Or
    At 60K production I didn't think it was necessary.....but < 50K changed the dynamics.
    A cap raise is discussed in the background......at 15-16c....brokers have been approached, the institutions in the know are unloading in a controlled fashion to participate in the CR. Just my speculation from the trading action.

At the end ....what do I know? Not much.

SJ knows all.....and looks like he is hiding under the table.
    You got to laugh....otherwise it is too depressing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.