BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-13439

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Isn't it strange that the sellers were overwhelming at 18c, yet no one wants to sell at .185c
    If the .185 buyers are not taken out then perhaps the characteristics of this dog is changing.
    If anyone saw the opening....there was a deliberate attempt to make it open flat at .175 even today.....all buy volumes were matched, but more buyers emerged. Maybe the market is thinking at this gold price this dog will also make some money.

I think all those selling under 18c was to be bought......But very few would have done that and many would do the opposite. Most of the tired holder may have sold already.

What would make me more happy is this dog rising on its own merit, rather than dragged higher by the Gold price.

SJ or management, if you reading this.....could you please not release the quarterly on the last possible day. I am waiting for the day when the management can't wait to release the quarterly updates like SBM or RMS right on the first week after the end of the quarter. From my experience the good ones are released as early as possible and the bad ones are delayed until the last possible day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.