BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

The real interest rate was much lower than today back in 2015....

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    The real interest rate was much lower than today back in 2015.
    Therefore Gold should have been much higher at that time.Gold ranged within 1150-1050.
    USD 1050 was the low at that time. The US dollar index was trading at 97-99.
    The FED raised 5 times since then. As the FED raised rates the dollar lost value.
    Today the dollar is barely holding 90 handle.
    Yes, I agree US tax cut will stoke inflation. Inflation is always always bearish for a currency.
    So anything denominated in that currency will have an inverse effect.
    The US dollar is in a long term downtrend. All commodities are on uptrend.
    Also agree that as long as nominal rates are less than inflation rate......gold looks attractive.

Anyway we can all submit our reasons and argument. It doesn't change a thing. The manipulators can.
    If they want up....up it goes...if they want down...down she goes.

I am surprised and happy the sellers are not showing up at 19c. They should but aren't.
    So may be finally things are changing at BDR camp. It's about time..hey
    Also noticed the gamer didn't show up in the opening and let it open normally.
    Perhaps it is not in the manipulators interest to keep it down any longer.
    Either they got their fill, or the sellers have dried up at this level or the buying force is getting stronger than the sellers.
    I have bought as much as I could......I may only buy after the quarterly release depending at the price it is at that time.

For those who are waiting for the best time to be involved.....this could be a good time to be involved.
    This market could be changing right in front of our eyes.
    It is hard for people to bid at 19-20c when all they have seen 16-18 for months.
    Just remember it will be even harder to bid at 21-22.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.