BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

@atomic79, The US dollar is in a long long term downtrend. Not...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    @atomic79,

The US dollar is in a long long term downtrend. Not because of the world do not want US dollars( The world needs US dollars to conduct efficient trade & commerce) but because of the US administration using it as a financial weapon/sanctions etc. They have been using it for 50-60 years and now are abusing their power. Many countries including US allies are tired of this abuse which affects all them in their trade, therefore there is quiet move away from the dollar. There is a concerted effort for any alternatives. Hence the start of all this Yuan oil and gold contracts. It's a slow process which will take many many decades not tomorrow or next month which some Gold pundit predicts ...US dollar crash...bla bla.
    The US dollar will never crash but will lose or gain value from time to time until this current world financial system operates.

Also the US FED will be hiking rates gradually, inflation will be picking up,(RATE HIKES are highly inflationary) the dollar will lose value, so all other assets denominated in dollars will gain value including gold.

This is my big macro picture.
    The reason I am heavily or fully invested in Gold and gold miners spread between the ones who gain massive with the fall in US dollar and the ones who gain with the fall in the Aussie dollars. The Aussie dollars gold miners have treated me well so far.
    But the US dollar miners are still giving me a headache namely RSG and BDR.
    BDR being more of a concern now. I almost gave up yesterday. But after again re-thinking my whole macro picture again and again, I decided to buy back most of my BDR shares.

I suspect something like a SBM scenario may play out here. Back in 2014 SBM was on the ropes with above US $350 million debt, one after another downgrade from analyst including MOODY's for their debt bond. A substantial fall in the Aussie dollars including company's operating out performance change the fortunes of SBM. I was a scared holder of couple millions shares of SBM and sold out at a not so great profit. Not in my wildest dream I could see these price levels for SBM.
    But the out performance seeds were sown in 2013-2014 which started showing results in late 2015 amplified with the help of lower Aussie dollars.
    So BDR may also do the same in 2019-2020.....I don't know......with all the changes & upgrade completed, with the help low US dollar. Even a little bit of SBM effect will do a great job.

At BDR joint the insiders were selling before the quarterly report which they knew won't be great.
    After the quarterly they induced panic selling to buy back from the tired & scared retail traders/investors at lower prices. I might be wrong once again but that is what I could derive from the recent trading activity. Not to say that BDR has done great and the market is very unkind to it. But because of the fact that BDR is not doing great these insiders can take retail traders/investors money time after time on the downside with scare tactics. They did that and doing it once again successfully.

Maybe one day BDR will be doing great. Players would have all changed. But this insiders will play some different tricks to take retail traders money. They take our money on the downside and they will take our money on the upside applying different tactics. Participants change but the playbook remains the same.
    On the upside they will do it on euphoria tactics.

If the market makers want they can take down the price to 10c and they can also take it to 40c whenever they wish. Most people will be scared to death to buy at 10c(most probably will sell if they hold any) and will have no stock to sell at 40c.

That is the nature of this game. Take the little guys money anyhow by hook or crook.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.