BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-13582

1. 615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    It was when it traded at 14.5 for the first time. I dug a little deeper and away from this or that comment on this company looking at factors that make a solid company. I found more positive than I expected but for the company culture at the top. I am pretty sure if the stock touches $0.13 and doesn't bounce the major stock holders will be after the blood of the whole management/directors. At today's price a few companies will be contemplating a take over. The company has land under exploration licence the size of a small country but incompetent and inconsiderate management team. Enough to go back 5 years and compare NST and BDR and see what I mean about /competence/incompetence. NST at $0.62 has climbed 900% to $5.80 today. BDR on the other hand has slid from $0.98 to a miserable $0.14. Who's at the helm decides the climb or the slide. This bunch need to go; otherwise, it going to be more of the same and the buy I am advocating is because gold is in uptrend and BDR has a lot of gold that management is incapable of digging out. Looking at their announcement I strongly believe that management doesn't even have enough common sense to time their announcements with market conditions. Hope to see the back of these, promise more deliver less, guys soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.