BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Thanks for the update, atomic. I didn't comment on the latest...

1. 445 Posts.
    Thanks for the update, atomic.

I didn't comment on the latest qtly cos it felt a bit like groundhog day yet again. Many were disappointed by the 2018 guidance. I was, too, but am not into character assassination as it's just a waste of precious time that could be used constructively elsewhere. Should have been prepared for the low production guidance though, cos I had raised a query from the Sep17 qtly as to why the projected increase in gold production was forecast for only 9 months to 30 June 2018. Was it another one-off like Duckhead?

But I didn't let my disappointment blind me to the real improvements made in last qtr's operating performance. For me, there's a difference between delivering actual improvement vs. meeting ambitious guidance. That's SJ's mistake, which I hope he has learned from. Maybe he has learned too well, and has now swung to the opposite extreme of under-promising and hoping to over-deliver. Bit late for that. Hopefully, you'll get a clearer picture when you have a chat with him and then kindly update us.

Stacks of meetings might imply talking to various financiers for capital raising, or talking to big miners for farm-in arrangements, or talking to unhappy T20 shareholders, or a combination of these. If it was the 3rd option, then you and sydney would be included, too, I suppose.

I'm watching RSG and BDR sp closely with the intention of doing a swap. Currently, I hold more in BDR than RSG, but if luck is on my side, I'll reduce the former and increase the latter. Main reason is that I can almost sense SJ's tiredness in his reports, whereas JW is still sending out strong vibes.

Regarding the DOW 's unusual and extreme volatility in the last three sessions, there's much speculation driven by the Q-Anon and complementing periscope phenomena on Twitter and YT. Seems that very strange things are happening in the world of the mega-wealthy aka puppet masters. We'll see how the pog responds over 2018. Cheers all, J.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.