BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Riverred You wrote "Stacks of meetings might imply talking to...

1. 11,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630

Riverred

You wrote

"Stacks of meetings might imply talking to various financiers for capital raising, or talking to big miners for farm-in arrangements, or talking to unhappy T20 shareholders, or a combination of these. If it was the 3rd option, then you and sydney would be included, too, I suppose."

My take is that poster sydney read the memo correctly and bailed at around 17 cents the day they released the quarterly report - ie he is like Elvis and has left the building.

I hope there are more speculators like him around in the hen house that wise up to what is happening in the kitchen where the cook is looking around for another chook to boil. Sydney should be congratulated for moving on. I just wish he would acknowledge that he got BDR wrong and that Colinchi was right given what he has previously written.

BDR will do whatever it has to do to survive as long as it can. I do not know if they will ever be viable even after they have made the changes to the plant etc because I am not sure if they can mine economically during the wet season and I have concerns about the value of continuing with the MACA mining arrangement.

There may be more than just a CR in the wind. Given that MACA has been involved in the restructure of several miners (AGO, BLK,) and the debt burden and odium BDR now carries with brokers the next step could well be a massive BLK=like financial restructure/dilution which some brokers feel they can sell to their clients - note BLK is rasing capital at 4 cents although it traded at 10.5 cents prior to their trading halt. The more likely scenario for BDR is a heavily discounted CR, but I would not rule out a financial restructure.

Poster Atomic does not yet get it why costs are so high going forward. I think its to do with the very high waste stripping costs given the high strip ratio for the reserves and possibly the incompetence/poor deal they have with MACA (deal ends late 2019, I think). One should note that the volume of dirt they moved last quarter is what they need to move on average every quarter given the pit strip ratio of the reserve - so the high cost going forward has nothing to do with it being a one off situation caused by clearing Monkey Hill (as alluded to by Atomic).

GLA. Sorry if I offend. Happy to be proved wrong. GLA. Colinchi is on a roll.

loki (looking forward to what atomic has to say after he blasts the CEO for the forward estimates)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.