BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Worz that's a useful chart in one way, if I get time one day I...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Worz that's a useful chart in one way, if I get time one day I might be inclined to overlay it on the cost of production. It also seems to interestingly include the weather impact. Plus the mine is improving It also can illustrate the importance of research in the development of a mine: and reasons for the long version of variables / and therefore expecting ups and downs to avoid "disappointment" or "extravagant thinking " Just because they move a lot out of the ground, doesn't always correlate to the good stuff, but they have shown a gradual improvement on how they are increasing overall production. This game seems to indeed show the mill will remove any bottle neck at the top end of the mine. This mill has soaked up capital, and I note the case proposed to be a CR might be possible but before that I would like to use some fresh thinking on how much money to get this really up and running I'm thinking about a year or two / five / 10 ahead, and IMO there will be a few more important improvements that will help with efficiency in this type of mine- Bdr can improve 1. It may be that in future two excavators can occupy the valley: there's room in the valley for this 2. Dry period performance is the game for bdr 3. Sustained work on blasting/ drilling/ haul roads/ efficiency for trucks in the mine can be costly but could impact on increasing stockpiles (dry performance): more contractors could be easily driven in the long term if they have the right cost strategy 4. Sustained work on drilling needs to continue 5. Bdr has rights to hundreds of square km of jungle that has a great history of gold in this region One day ( and I am not leaving the gate closed) bdr will continue the long hard work that come with exploration. This longer term version instead just means that we can watch the way the production improves and that this sustains more exploration. The opportunity for holders is there to be taken. It's more than just possible that significant other gold/ mineral deposits are there: with no competition I would rather have to take the risk on Bdr, and the possible calls for more capital, than take the larger risky position in "potential" miners, in dodgy mines Yes that's still a risk, but there's a good chance that opportunities are going to come

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.