BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-1379

1. 10,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1050
    agreed but give me a crash that is not preceded by a correction. the point is usd gold was back in the 800s by then and naturally the sentiment of gold was down though the aud was also in steep decline keeping the pog aud away from as quick a fall. then came debt. yet during the correction when usd pog was hitting 1700s and aud was parity or more the gold stocks were flying. that was my simple point. as many producers still dealt with us denominated gold. add in debt and those stocks got hammerred.
    whether we have a crash or correction - ultimately the stocks move in correlation with usd in the st. lt fa will kick in but immediate sentiment is affected greatest by pog usd not aud pog. this is a longer timeframe in effect as we have seen with out asx aussie exposed goldies. so the gold movement for lt ers is really what they anticipate would be a respinse to any crash of the pog in usd. if u think instos will use as a haven then your outlook is obviously different to that which occurred in 2008.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.