BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

...Seems we're of similar vintage, & I'm another that has...

1. 214 Posts.
    ...Seems we're of similar vintage, & I'm another that has learned from one's own previous 'misjudgments?'
    A necessary learning curve 'tho & best to carry no regrets... Certainly agree with 'don't risk what you cannot afford'... Fortunate (hindsight) to be born in the US Zone Germany to 'Displaced Persons' of that WWII era, & had parents that instilled into us the importance of self belief, sufficiency & freedom, even within the societal confines of one's chosen habitat... so sad to watch current news & observe only the scale of events, but very little else has changed in some parts of the Americas', Europe, Asian & African continents... Perhaps when it's my turn to play god???.........

...Anyway, not really a subscriber to the extreme doom sayers & armagedonists (certainly not in our part of the globe) but FWIW, there certainly is a major & severe correction due in the so called 'Western aligned bloc' markets. Only physical production & manufacturing can produce proper sustainable growth with markets best left to their own devices to moderate. Conversely, as is currently being observed, any long & sustained non- productive interference via Govt edict and/or CB financially influenced debt financing of unproductive assets will eventually crash them to their mean revision which is going to be quite a stumble... PM's are just one aspect (the that excites me) that is well overdue for a major correction & for mine, I'm just pleased to still be around to be able to witness what I've convinced myself to be an unprecedented historic event. Yet, in reality, it will just simply be a revision to the mean, where ever that may be...

... Oh dear, started with the intent of being a 2 or 3 liner post, my, how some of the oldies can parrot on, particularly this one who has had a lifetime aversion to writing anything... Perhaps best continue in another post to quantify my own sentiments.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.