BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-152

1. 9,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3861
    Agree Sydney,

Oil up $2, DOW hits 18,000, USD down and gold down. Anyone else see anything wrong with that....except the fact I didn't buy bank stocks 2 weeks ago for an easy 10-15% pre ex-div trade.

On oil. The fall in Kuwaiti output is meant to basically be equal to the daily world surplus production. So great now supply is meeting demand. We still have god knows how much surplus stored around the world and will stay there if supply and demand have only just reached balance. And then in two weeks (not a real figure, just hypothetical) the Kuwaiti's start pumping again and nothing has changed.

On Gold - we are only a couple of weeks out from "sell in May and go away" and Gold is still holding well within its band, we might not be breaking out but good money is being made here, and the longer this consolidates/ the higher US markets keep grinding the more explosive I expect the next move to be. We might well get Forged's vertical move.

Finally on a BDR note H1 last year we produced about 53k ounces and in a disaster blew 8m on a dividend and was still trading at a MC of 150m. We now have 20m less debt, 50m more cash and we are likely have produced 80% of last years H1 in just one quarter at a good POG. So on an EV basis we have probably only increased by about $100-120m over the last 9 months. I still think this is well justified even without blue sky POG expectations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.