BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-181

1. 284 Posts.
    I don't think that a ''bull'' market in the Dow or the S & P precludes a bull market in Gold.

I think that if we see the Dow making new highs and perhaps embarking on a ''sustained'' short term rally, then, we'll simultaneously see a rally in Gold and a decline in the Dollar.

From my perspective, the only thing that I believe is driving the stock market is the realization that the Fed is probably not going to raise rates and is more likely to do further QE.

The rally in the stock market is a fools rally. Furthermore, it will only take another scare like the one we had with Deutsche Bank in February and everyone will run, screaming for the the door like little girls whilst simultaneously wetting their pants. Everyone is soon to be reminded that in an environment of unbridled money printing and reckless abandon and disregard for the laws of financial gravity, that reality does still exist, and in reality, Gold is still King.

I'm sure there were many times in previous manias where the stock seemed like it couldn't possibly go higher, only to go higher, but the outcome is always the same - a return to sanity, albeit after a painful crash and a harsh reality check.

We're taking the scenic route, but we're still getting there.

Although, I could be wrong and perhaps Gold will go to $1000, but I doubt that.

Cheers
    Ivan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.