BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-2135

1. 284 Posts.
    Hi All

I just wanted to comment on the current SP action and GP action.

I realize that it's super frustrating on a day like today when good results were released and the SP goes down 5%, it doesn't make any sense if you're looking at it too closely.

However, if you take a step back and realize that just about NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE actually cares about gold and gold stocks. Just turn on any mainstream investment news show, they almost never mention gold's recent run and the spectacular run that we've seen in gold stocks over the last 6 - 7 months.

We are nowhere near the top of the market, we're not even on the same planet as the top of the market. We're firmly entrenched in the very early stages of the new bull market in gold and gold stocks. At some point in the future when all the mainstream talking heads catch on and the Australian masses have finally moved on from their ridiculous love affair with overpriced property, they'll be buying gold and gold stocks. When that finally happens, there'll be many days when the SP goes up 10% on bad news, when that happens then it's time to get out.

I don't think we're going to see rationality from gold until the world realizes that we're a deep trouble, most people still have no idea, but they will.

On a day like today, don't ask too many questions, don't try to make sense of it, just back up the truck while you still can.

Remember, the SP range traded between 15 and 19c for months before it finally broke out, if you try and get too clever and trade it, you'll most likely wake up one morning out of the market with a SP of 55c.

Our time in the sun will come, and sooner than you think.

Cheers
    Ivan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.