BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-2585

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi bell. SJ has confirmed numerous times that there will be no early updates like the previous mgt did. The reason being and I fully agree is that it sets an expectation to the market to expect an early update each qtr which doesn't really serve much purpose but fuels the rumour mill if say an update is missed.
    If you remember there was one time under old mgt when an early update wasn't given, Hc was in overdrive with rumours..
    Anyways, not sure about labelling bdr's sp as being subdued. I'm more than happy with how we have performed this year. Perhaps if anything, there's probably lots of large holders sitting on big profits from the recent cr so the temptation is always there to take profits. Also, I've noticed quite a number of goldies issued change in substantial notices today from large holders selling down heaps over the last few weeks. What's the bet they got the Brexit thing wrong and are now nursing their regret. I think binwood mentioned today's trading was a bit weird. Well, I reckon some of these funds are now scrambling to buy back the shares they gifted away pre Brexit...ala van Eck.
    Last edited by riskreward1: 29/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.