BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-2807

1. 9,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3916
    Thanks BarkingGecko. As I said I made some terror mistakes early on. Let's just say I lost more than my entire negative return on a certain listed law firm that failed spectacularly. Lessons learnt from that. Don't invest in things that I don't understand the fundamentals of, and be more of a sceptic and less trusting of management. It has served me well so far as the turn around in my H1 performance and H2 performance would suggest. Yes a big part of that turnaround has been BDR, but I don't consider my investment in that to be luck. I think I know BDR as a company well and try and provide insightfulness to this forum (at least occasionally amongst talking cr*p when I am bored haha).

Overall on closed positions I actually made a gain for the year which is unfortunate. Holding a few positions that are quite in the red but I still believe will turn around in time so preferred to hold on for CGT discount rather than banking the loss this FY. I am hoping year two is my year. Goal is to be breakeven by xmas and then making gains by this time next year. If all plays out to plan then I will be pretty happy. Obviously I know it won't necessarily be as simple as that though

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.