BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Yes, it would be a foolhardy bankers' cartel that thinks it can...

1. 445 Posts.
    Yes, it would be a foolhardy bankers' cartel that thinks it can take on market forces and win. One would think that bankers, of all people, should know well the caution about the market being capable of remaining irrational longer than even the deepest pockets...

My wild guess is BDR at 90c COB on 31 Dec 2016. That's assuming that the Brazilian economy and politics do not trigger expropriation of mines. God forbid.

Being a bit paranoid because of my not insignificant BDR holdings, I've been keeping a close eye on Brazilian news and so far nothing dire has come across my radar. There was a morsel of fair-to-middling news about a small economic improvement in the last quarter, plus JID's recent post that Brazil was rated in the upper tier of Latin American countries for business and investment.

Been researching on ASX and concluded that the number of high-potential multi-bagger gold/silver juniors (juniors as in toddler stage, rather than adolescent stage) have greatly diminished. Didn't come across any that grabbed me where I wanted to be grabbed. There were a number on TSX that I liked, but couldn't be bothered to learn the tax implications of foreign investments. For anyone interested in Canadian juniors, I like CGT, DNA, ER, ICG, HRT, MYA, KAM (too late 'cos takeover move) and VGZ (Oz presence and heavily manipulated, I suspect).

Seems like the Canadians have already prepared themselves for the next big plays after gold: zinc and uranium; both forecast to take off at about the same time within 2 years. Even as early as now, some of their sp increases can match that of favourite gold juniors. For example, NXE's U3O8 grades make Paladin's look insignificant by comparison.

Sorry for the long-winded blurb. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.