BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Ha, how the tables turn. New tax year and no nice losses for me...

1. 9,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3878
    Ha, how the tables turn. New tax year and no nice losses for me to soak up this time. I am locked in (even though my last entry is higher than most of you). Extra tax of 20-25% for no CGT discount is 9-11c from my last entry or 13-16c for those of you who entered back around 14 or 15c if we hit 80c. So essentially we need a pull back to 35-40c to make a trade worth it for anyone who entered in the last 12 months. The reset of 12 months also kind of sucks if the ideal selling time comes within the next 12 months for you guys that have been holding a long time. Oh and then you have tax when we rise back up those 10-15c .

imo though I don't think that is going to happen. I am not sure we have any defined TA points anymore but I would expect somewhere back around 45c would provide good support if indeed we do fall back. I didn't expect to breach 40 with any gusto on this current quarterly so happy to ride it out (and trade some extra shares if we pull back hard). I still say at least 60c immediately on Q3 report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.