BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-3319

1. 7,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    @Rleonars Having said all that....on the third vodka now....yesterday, was a long legged doji, typically signifying a turning point, and the last 3 days pattern, an evening doji star.. (i.e. more bearish than a "regular" evening star....)....perhaps we should be thankful that today's print didn't penetrate even further into the bullish candle print of Wednesday than it did...only about half way...otherwise would have been textbook case i.e. bearish pattern signifying a potential top and potential reversal. I don't care much for traditional TA and its dazzling array of indicators, apart from Support / Resistance, but have some respect for candles. I did study under Steve Nison.
    And if this is the case, who would be surprised? It's run from 30 to 53.5 since 22 June. What is that? 78%.
    Pls correct me if my arithmetic is wrong.
    Bottom line is the weekly chart (we now have a full week)...and then zoom in to daily (above):
    We see prior resistance at 54c - was rejected this week....for the time being. That is true Chart Analysis.
    In the end, there is only Support and Resistance, as far as I'm concerned...the rest is BS...hence no trend lines, MA's, Stochastics etc.... but, yes, do go with the trend...always...but not so sure drawing a line helps...a blind man can see it...the horizontal line is more useful...price moves up...or down..or sideways (languishes) - and BDR had more than its fair share of languishing in recent months (April, May). Personally, I got tired of the languishing, and sold 30,000 shares at 0.28c 25th May....at a loss... In hindsight, a mistake. Patience is a great virtue, perhaps one that I lack. We try and learn. I am being totally honest here
    Just my 2c
    BDR - WKLY:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.