BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Theres alot of ramping in this forum. I'll try to set it...

1. 37 Posts.
    Theres alot of ramping in this forum. I'll try to set it straight for the average investor.

Pre brexit gold price 1270 BDR 30c Market Cap 320M
    Current gold price 1340 BDR 49c 520M (+63%)

At 150,000 ounces at 70usd more, it is 10.5M usd or roughly 14M aud added to BDRs profits. As you can see its quite the bubble. Now someone got caught out today, probably a large ETF. They were pumping gold companies across the ASX because no professional would seriously buy gold shares when the price of gold is in a downtrend. Betting on gold (from the investment triangle) is to bet on decreasing stocks and bonds. When people buy bonds, yields decrease as a percentage of their increasing principal. We had the ultra low bonds but now bonds are back at pre brexit levels (10yr 1.5%). Following Brexit the NASDAQ/DOW fell several hundred points but it has recovered and is at record highs. It's reaching levels its never been in history before (thank you quantitative easing). It would take a serious global event to cause gold to take off again. Anyway lets see how the American market reacts tonight. BDR was a good day trade but way too risky to hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.