BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-3627

1. 7,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Early July I sold 30K shares of BDR at 43, 48 and 52 respectively, and pocketed a few thousand dollars, so arguably , I'm ahead. I bought back in average price of 46.7 (another 30k shares, separate parcels), i.e. cheaper...so I'm down about 4% as of this Post, not much, but it's a worry, looking ahead.
    BDR at lo of day as I write....(44.5)
    And yes, there was an earlier exit in late May (25th) ...gold was crashing towards $1,200 (lo was 1,190 - who can forget?) and I panic sold....but not lack of patience.
    I had to weigh cap. preservation against missing potential profits, and voted for the former.
    In hindsight, it was a mistake, but I did have a good reason (save my butt).

Re PLS
    No, I don't have an specific upside target for PLS. But I do believe in paying myself as the market makes money available to me. I can't see into blue sky! (i.e. read the future)

"Whether it happens or not is a different story." (the 56-57 range). One thing I've learned is to try and be more patient, and not chase price. Let it come to me. Stocks always re-trace...and if they don't...too bad. As I said it was 58 today...close to both your and my targets.

I'll be watching very closely when (or if) if tests the 56-57 level. Many will be, and will buy for the same reason, I guess (gap). It's a tough call, as that Brexit 44.5 low is staring us all in the face.....and a buy at our level could well end up being a bull trap / head fake. I can't say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.