BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-3632

1. 3,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    For me RMS and BDR are closely linked because I bought both stocks around the same time (December 14) and I sold out of my BDR the next year after the seemingly 100th production downgrade and put it into RMS. Later bought back into BDR when the management was changed.

Just recently BDR was catching RMS, but an announcement that they exceeded production estimates last quarter and an increase in mine life has the golden steed kicking ahead. I'm worried that a poor quarter will put a cloud on the share price (as it did for RMS the previous quarter) even though a poor quarter has been flagged.

If the price does cop it further (already down near 10c) then will have to look for an entry at some stage because the next two quarters should be fantastic with Duckhead, dry weather and a seasonally good gold price to be expected. In the meantime collecting some SAU like some of the other crowd here.

So watching to top up from a fundamental aspect and from a technical viewpoint as well so please keep posting charts V and co.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.