BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-3643

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    For anyone waiting for a pullback, I reckon this is as good as it gets. From 53 to 44 cents.
    Well done to some who had the courage to sell at the interim top. I can never pick it. I was scared
    to sell thinking I"ll miss out the big run. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. So far holding has served me well. Only times like this you think should have sold at 50+. Anyway, there will be another opportunity. And had I sold, this would have spiked like a rocket. Many times I have experienced that, just after I sell, the stocks goes up, up up. Never comes back.
    It appears gold also had a good consolidation back and forth within 1320-1340 range.
    Time to move up or down. Can't stay here for any longer. My suspicion is it will move up. (I'm a bit biased)
    Anyone who had to sell would have sold already.

Some hardcore holders would be frustrated like myself. But then nothing goes up in straight line, it has to back and fill, go higher, back and fill. How high it will go or how low it will go. No one knows. I just hope it doesn't go down to 40 cents where sharp traders like V' are waiting anxiously. That will be a heartbreak for us. What can you do? Just wait patiently.

All the best everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.