BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-3676

1. 445 Posts.
    I'm with rr1 on this.
    Question mark for me is whether pog will fall to $1,200 while China, Russia and ETFs are still actively buying gold. Latest reserves status: China 1,823 tons, Russia 1,500 tons and ETFs >2,000 tons (easily Googled).
    Also, analysts have commented that China wants to be global economy/financial top dog and is fully aware that to secure such power, its gold reserves need at least to match the US' putative 8K tons. We should also consider whether Russia might have a similar objective too. If so, that's another 12,700 tons to be purchased just between the two of them. Given the total annual production is 2,500 tons, that'll take some time. Enough time for us to be satisfied with healthy capital gains and moving on to various exciting ventures.
    As for regrets over could-have-should-have-but-didn't, it's not possible (maybe it is, but only for the truly gifted) to secure profit from every price fluctuation. There will always be several missed gains passed on for others to profit. Fact is that when we do profit, others have missed out on those gains; so it cuts both ways. Took me a few years' painful experience to understand something as simple as that and also to appreciate that a series of 30+% capital gains can match any two or three bagger. Keep the faith in yourself, Beenno. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.