BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Forever the optimist. Gold is slightly higher @ $1321.40 &...

1. 385 Posts.
    Forever the optimist. Gold is slightly higher @ $1321.40 & Silver @ $19.50
    Crisis is only another word for opportunity.
    No point in moaning and #@#$%ING about about not selling at a high. That's what shares do up and down like Kings Cross street walker.
    IMO if you believe that Gold & Silver are going higher you need to stay cool during price fluctuations. Only a $%^&ING genius can guess the market. I ain't no genius, so for me if it dips it is a chance to buy more BDR etc.
    I could be wrong, more often than not I am, but it doesn't take a rocket science to feel the value in holding 1 ounce GOLD coins in your hands as opposed to Fiat paper! Sort of like holding a real chick as opposed to reading a Playboy mag. Like RR said, "So Chinese citizens are doing what Indian private investors have done for decades", buying @#$% GOLD!
    Now I need to learn about TA and how to read a financial report.
    If you want to know about REAL @#$%ING challenges in life try owning a Hot Rod. I put in a new radiator and it started leaking this morning. I was devastated! My baby was crying! Luckily the radiator mechanic can easily fix it. My point being that there are worse things in life than @#$%ING fluctuations in the price of BDR.
    I've had my rant. IMO buy more GOLD & SILVER

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.