BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-4217

1. 1,066 Posts.
    It's about being right at the right time, and holding tight, if you bought at 50+ a couple of years ago perhaps should have sold at 40 and bought back at 16 or wherever the break-out happened which was coincident with the turn of POG, but was on track to happen without it mind you. But I guess that is neither here nor there as you can't undo the past. Supply at these levels is as likely folks exiting at breakeven as those exiting to lock in gains.

At the moment with exploration and a rising POG I see no reason to sell BDR except if it goes on a tear and an obvious high presents an opportunity to trade it on the way. If this bull run on gold is only just starting, whilst it may suffer a pullback in the short or even medium term, the bull trend should last for some time, given it started in what January? IMO It still has many more months to go, I'll be looking for a couple of things, either the bull run to be showing signs of euphoria and or chances of increasing reserves/reducing ASIC to be a lot lower, at some point before these things become apparent BDR will probably be showing signs of losing momentum, at which point i'll be looking for something else that is close to where BDR was in February and jumping on that - easy to say, hard to do!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.