BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-4247

1. 9,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3916
    I think NFP data was a good guise to swing it back lower. It was last NFP report that smashed us down from your double top and I will be amazed if this one is anywhere near the number published last month. I think the ADP number gave a good opportunity to trigger some stops etc. The thing is for the last two months the ADP number has been wildly over (when we had the shocker NFP number that reversed course at $1,200 support) and then wildly under last month which sent us back towards $1,300. But when you think about it that means it has only taken a month to push back up to these levels after the beat down, despite rhetoric of a rate rise and whatever other phoney good news you can throw in there. So much data pointing to weakness that I can't see this being a top for the year. I expect this to blow over post NFP or if the number is bad maybe we will even see our catalyst. For now the Atomic staircase still working perfectly imo, will be plenty of gyrations overall but nothing to worry about. I think the closing auction showed the real game on BDR, plenty of shares scooped up at 49c. At one point we were matching at 50c but the buyer just shifted down a couple pips so as not to over pay as the seller wasn't smart enough to move their order.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.