BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

"Very suspicious of the numbers It all goes back to MAy numbers...

1. 445 Posts.
    "Very suspicious of the numbers It all goes back to MAy numbers and going by this statement"

The true May16 figures probably got a few hardworking and honest BLS statisticians into big trouble with the Fed politicians and were appropriately "counselled" so as never to repeat the mistake. Hence, good stats in June and July. Ah, cynical me...

The Fed and its controlled media seem to have 5 (in a pack of cards with only 4?) aces up their sleeves. Do you see a pattern here?
    1. Monthly jawboning on impending interest rate increase(s) using vague language.
    2. If the audience stop believing, then milk the BLS stats for any rise in NFP and/or FP.
    3. If no can do, then milk the BLS stats for any drop in unemployment rate.
    4. If still no can do, then milk the BEA stats for any GDP growth.
    5. If none of the above avails, then do the matyr-for-the-world act.

In the meantime, let QE Mark 4 quietly morph into a new form, like propping up Dow and listed pension funds.

There is some way-out talk on the fringe side of politics (no, not even gold bulls should go there) about US considering buying silver; like heaps of silver. Oops, yes, I did go there; curiosity and all that... Cynically yours, R.
    Last edited by riverred: Typo 06/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.