BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-4558

1. 11,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6312
    Like others, I appreciate you sharing your correspondence with us.
    It would seem that pretty much everything is occurring as most would hope.
    I will leave some of the topics to others, but the drilling of Urucum U/G caught my eye, as well as the grade you mentioned.

Very happy to hear that they are going back U/G to further strengthen Urucums numbers. I must admit I am a little impatient, as I think the current calcs show its worth going under right now (to be able to add 40-60k ounces from U/G with only a small amount of ore would IMHO dramatically increase BDRs total production). The original resource defined for Urucum was much bigger, so I am pretty confident they will find what they want.

As for the 1.7 g/t in 2017 (and that is the minimum). Well... very interesting indeed. Clearly the recent drilling is changing the mine plan as we speak, i.e higher grade ore from the main pit. If BDR only mimic FY15, they will mill 3.71m tonnes of ore and at a recovery of 90%, hit 183k. While I understand the new team are more careful with the assets and plan to mine smart, not rush like in the past, I still am confident they will get more ore into the plant itself. Which for me clearly shows that 180k+ should become a minimum over time.

Before I forget, a new ball mill? Needed, or for further enhancement of production/throughput?

In the end I am sure the team have lots of plans, but hopefully they will hold firm until the bank balance is in the sort of shape that ensures no more dilution or debt repayment issues before going hard at whatever strategic plans are in the works.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.