BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-4733

1. 4,388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 475
    Well my eyes are sore from reading and trying to work it all out for everyone and myself...the US economy is a tangled web.....
    BDR is currently oversold ATM and we were probably overbought at 55 cents which was a quick run up..so expect a bounce shortly and another run at 55 cents...
    This I do know....the pog is over 1350 and by the end of this year....in 4.5 months we will have around 60 million in the bank...we will have paid down our debt as required....have completed a substantial amount of drilling in Brazil and Australia and have a far better idea of our Brazil resource....perhaps even have something decent here in Australia as well....the big funds know this and are taking substantial positions this will be revealed shortly IMO....
    It will be proven down the track that the US economy is or is about to enter a recession and the likes of Dudley and his jawboning is just complete lies or total incompetence....the USA largest trading partners being China, Canada and Mexico are all slowing or going backwards it is impossible for the US economy to perform positively because of this alone....let alone their mountain of debt and their vast internal shortcomings.....things like consumption aka retail is collapsing, wages and tax receipts tell us this....not to mention their GDP...I won't even mention Japanese or EU problems....jez..?
    So ride the bus... this current action is just more pot holes....we will get there....
    BDR 80 cents pog 1500 by December......
    Move that dirt....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.