BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-6140

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Well said Bin. At the time when i questioned the price of the CR, I was told the balance sheet was in such a precarious position that it was extremely difficult to get big instos to support the company (even worse instos were abandoning BDR). It was by far the biggest issue facing the company at the time and hence no insto would touch BDR. We cant have it both ways and lets not be hindsight harry.
    As some has mentioned, BDR could easily have gone under back then and at the time of the CR, the sp was around 22c if i recall correctly. It's now nearly double that. Dont know about you but Im happy to take the current price for now with plenty of upside to go. Start over if you like and forget about the past.
    The alternative could have been a sp of zero (aka bankrupt) or a company with no insto support with a sp in the 20's or lower with no money to drill.
    Maybe because Ive suffered during the low teens sp (nearly single digit sp), that I am very grateful atm and perhaps less forgiving it seems.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.