BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-631

1. 385 Posts.
    Wombat,
    "What I don't get, is why boost these prices if they're not include in the inflation figures?"
    This comes down to basic economics 101. When the Fed wants to measure key inflation indicators, factors that are excluded are energy, housing, food, clothing, transport and medical. Why? Because they have no relevance on peoples day to day needs. The real measure of inflation in the US is wages, the price of IPads, TV's, Netflix and other important S$%& that you need to survive. The increase in the price of food & rents are a God send for the Fed because people will see the folly of their ways and will buy less of the non-essential S$%^ and invest their money in buying more IPads. Spare money can also be invested in the share market on undervalued shares like APL, Facebook, Twitter, Google etc. So if only people would live in their cars, eat once a day and never get sick then the US economy would grow even bigger.
    It is the same when the BLS measures unemployment e.g. Charlie Brown has to work 3 part time jobs to make one full time wage, but instead of counting Charlie as one person with three jobs the three jobs are counted as three people. Richie Cunningham mows lawns once a week and earns $30.00, so he is counted as fully employed. Thereby giving an exact and unfalsifiable 5% unemployment statistic.
    I hope this clears everything up.
    I can't understand a F$%%^& thing! The only thing that makes any sense is owning physical Gold & Silver.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-...-data-debunk-fed’s-inflation-shortfall-canard

P.S. Wombat is a cool name!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.