BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Congratulations V on the arrival of your new baby daughter. All...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Congratulations V on the arrival of your new baby daughter. All the best wishes and love to the new one.

In my culture, an arrival of new daughter is a good omen for receiving lots of wealth. I hope that happens to you and for all of the long suffering BDR holders, who have just gone through a very rough 18 months.
    I also like to thank V and Forged for all the fantastic charts they provide. I highly appreciate the time and effort you guys put in.
    Well, we all coudn't thank enough Atomic79 for all the valuable information he provides. Sydney, FBX258,
    JID, etc...there are so many of them. Lots and lots of thanks to all BDR posters. As I have mentioned before anyone who follows BDR thread closely, will not be required to do any further research. Almost all latest information is bundled in the BDR thread with absolutely no cost. It is thousand times better than subscribing to any newsletters guru.

Now is the most important & exciting time in this new baby bull gold market.

All the best to everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.