BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Bottom line is that it needs to clear the down trend channel...

1. 10,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1029
    Bottom line is that it needs to clear the down trend channel which it failed again on Friday. MA 200 at 1267 still a barrier though POG did finish above the short term MA10  and with the bollinger dead zone.
    1265 to 1260 range today by close at NY. Anything above could signal a further move back up, however, this is not very convincing just yet as there are many headwinds short term, both TA and FA (vs Dollar).
    the risk is still leaning to the downside and hence caution is still required.
    Momentum Indicators for Gold are neutral or heading up and so could provide some short term benefit but the danger is we make minimal progress setting it up for another move down.
    BDR is at an important juncture. A bearish candlestick pattern has devoloped and could signal a retracement short term withing the long term uptrend. With lead in to quarterly, we could see an attempt to push it down. If it does, the gap at 43.5 and uptrend support at 41.5 comes into play. At these levels any cpnfirmation of support and i'm all in.

the POG chart:
    Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 9.14.02 am.png

P.S. my sentiment is not held (for now). Happy to buy if it goes green today and finishes above 48.5 or wait till it goes to confirm support at the lower levels mentioned above. IMO the best value stock from a TA perspective BDR.
    Last edited by insaf: 24/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.