BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-8278

1. 445 Posts.
    Yes, exactly. That is what a Narcissist would do. It's all about winning. He has won now, he has absolutely no
    Intention to rule America. That's why he came out and had a very sad face during his speech. The markets had absolutely nothing to do with his speech. Give me a break. Look at this body language.
    He had no intention of becoming President, he just wanted to prove that he could become President. Imagine now
    the power he has to tell the Bushes to go and jump, to everybody that doubted him.
    You know, he will feel shitty for the aggressive nature that he attacked The Clintons. I was part of that circle. They all go to The Hamptons together, they share cars and helicopters together, they fly in private jets and ski in Aspen/Telluride together. It's a "family" and circle that is difficult to explain. They feed their dogs tiger prawns at $200 a kilo and give them bottled water. They open stores in Manhattan when they have closed, by paying off the Owners on Madison Avenue.
    Imagine this. What would you say if Trump suddenly hired Hilary on his team?
    Let's make America great again.....Trump had half the vote, Hilary had basically half the vote. Let's do this together and work out the best from both parties. Would that shock you?
    Basically, Ivanka will have them for a dinner a party and discussions begin.
    I'm not advocate for Hilary. I think Trump is a dangerous man and we all should be weary of him.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.