BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-867

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    Someone just reminded me of this post that I have posted last Tuesday.
    I would like to take this opportunity and highlight few points from my observation.
    There is a lot of psychology involved in the market and bets against the obvious.
    If we see the DOW future a 100 points intraday Aussie time, some may get the impression that we will have a party that night, that may not be the case and the market moves against the obvious.

Last Tuesday, I saw a green gold Future on Comex and was up by $10 and the Asian spot gold was $2 :$3 in the green and The Dow future was in the red , from memory 49 points in the red.
    I posted based on this observation, only to find the DOW in the green that night and spot gold in the red and Comex slightly in the green.

Similar pattern happened yesterday, and whoever follows the market and the previous moves will think, here we go again. The reality is, a psychologist will tell you, it is in the human nature to be cautious and on the defence. Since psychology is my strong subject, I predicted that gold would fly last night and the unemployment data would be shocking.

I am sure people have been through this scenario before.

Put this aside-------------fundamentals are the key for successful investment.

Cheers,

Sydney

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.