BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-87

1. 445 Posts.
    Hi SlimW, I doubt that the USD will collapse, as we understand the dire meaning of this word. But I believe that it will decline over time. I'm too unstructured and undisciplined to do detailed research and build a valid analysis on why the USD will not collapse. In my mind, there're various related factors to do with the cruelties of greed and fear (nothing new here):

1. China not allowing it to occur because it holds US$3T.
    2. EU (incl. Israel) not allowing it to occur because of "blood ties" in all political senses of that phrase.
    3. International politics and great wealth do make strange bedfellows amongst ALL friends and foes.
    4. A quick USD death has unpredictable and uncontrollable economic repercussions for too many nations.
    5. Better to let the USD self-haemorrhage to death, but with assisted, controlled and mopped up bleeding.
    6. And while it's dying, to continue inflicting the thousand little but lethal cuts.
    7. Russia and Middle-East each have aces up their sleeves, too.
    8. But, like China, they don't kiss and tell. Under the circumstances, who would?

Given these factors, it would be only too easy to cross the line into NWO conspiracy theory. Hence, I baulked.

Of combining academic discipline with conspiracy theory; Leo Zagami impresses me with his novel approach to analytical rigour. But he has his share of detractors, who sneer that if it sounds and smells like a rant, then it is just a rant. But I haven't decided whether it's in the same class as Max Keiser's. He's also impressive.

Cheers all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.