BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-8962

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Hi Guys,

A lot is going on. I know a lot of us are under extreme stress, almost unbearable. Same situation here.Last few days I was thinking what would it take for almost all retail investors/traders to capitulate.( A break below 1200 level.) I had a very uncomfortable feeling last night and woke up to see the fall in the gold price. First thing came into my mind, SELL, SELL, SELL.....GET ME OUT!!!!. Panic, stress, worry you name it. Took me while to clear my head. Anyway, I'll keep this short.......after a good thought I said to myself, If I have made it this far, then today is not the day to hit the sell button. If I can't buy anymore or are fully invested, then must gather some courage to sit tight. I'll get another chance to sell someday at higher prices.

There is high chance that gold will spend the next few weeks under 1200 until the Fed meeting.

I think at this point more focus should be on the profitability of the company rather than the daily price fluctuations. There are lots of miners who will still be making good money at this level.

All the best. Keep your head cool!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.