BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Yes Ophir, Massive pullback in the US dollar. I would love to...

1. V*
    5,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Yes Ophir,
    Massive pullback in the US dollar. I would love to know what is going on here. Such a pullback could give them less fear in raising the rate now? But you have to wait till Trumpy's in office, can't blame Obama for a crash before he leaves office (which some comments have inferred). But not raising December means they can't again until March, so POG IMO would flourish if no such hike is coming in December with the dollar strength being a joke in terms of Fed raising. Of course, that could also help the Stock market so goodness knows what they prefer here...

Yesterday's Referendum spike, another non event, thus far, as from what I've read, leaving the EU will take quite a bit more time to get underway if that's the eventual outcome for Italy, so this could play on sentiment for quite some time yet.

POG finally put in the lower high which we have seen in the past 3 dips lower.
    It's been the first warning sign of POG moving lower each time in this chart after the higher lows failed first.

There is a really interesting low support line now however, unlike the previous 3 dips.
    It seems to have held well at $1162. Your call of the bottom is in last night could be correct Ophir, but the near identical repeating pattern worries me that another fall might still be coming.

Also interesting in this POG chart, you can see last time the US dollar was trading at this level, POG was $1,230!
    I'm expecting a massive correction up too, obviously, as I've traded in and out so many times recently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.