BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-9315

1. 445 Posts.
    Anton, yeah I think you did post for us all to get out the other day. So I better get my pistol out. Haha kidding.
    Trading is awesome when things go well and you wake up and your portfolio is in the green and it stays that way, day upon day, week upon week and months upon months. Sure, the opposite happens when we see red and it just sucks you dry. You basically have 3 options. 1/ you wait it out until your stock goes green 2/ you dump your load after a heavy loss and use it as a tax write off. 3/ keep your stocks and invest in a few high yielding low capital options to protect you from further losses.
    With option 1/ sometimes you need deep pockets, very deep pockets.
    Sometimes, the best thing to do is close shop, go for walks, get some nice fresh air and not think about the market.
    It can play havoc with your sleep, relationships and finances.
    I hope things turn for you.
    Don't worry about the abuse from the other threads. I assume they are going through tough times as well, and have to release all that frustration on somebody.
    I remember getting abused by BDR posters when I sold out prior to the third quarterly. I also got abused by
    people yesterday in another stock ( won't mention name ) because I got out prior to a conference call. Posters were ramping and I was apparently told I would miss the boat to spectacular riches. Well, the stock fell 5% today. It was a wise choice by me to get out.
    Posters that have got in high, feel the pain and get on the attack at any opportunity.
    Chin up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.