BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-9427

1. 421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Monte dei Paschi. Oldest Bank of the world. And still in big big trouble.
    Because of the vote and step back of Renzi, the institute asked ECB for extension in time for finding new investors.
    They desperatly need minimum 5 Billion. ECB rejected.

Well, i really don`t think that Monte won`t be saved. I am pretty sure, they will be saved. If Monte falls, a chain-reaction is going to happen. So, they must. But who will pay for it? Goverment.

The situation can`t be solved. It is impossible. Let`s have a look, at the possible actions:

1) They don`t save Monte, Monte falls and an unpredictable chain-reaction happens.

2) They save Monte, and with "they" i mean the goverment. If i would be one of the Propaganda Guys of the anti-EU Camp, i would feel so useless. Is there any better advertisment for the anti EU Camp? What do you think, who will be elected next in italy? Yes. Exact. That means trouble and an unpredictable chain-reaction.

[3) First new goverment and after saving Monte, to not feed anti EU camp. Would be nice strategic move, but i say impossible - because of time. Monte doesn`t have enough time to play such a move]

Case 1 would be the fast version. Case 2 the slower one.

And copy-paste that kind of problem into nearly all crisis-situations.
    What ever.
    Every case is great for gold.
    Not a bad feeling to be in pole position, before the surely known future is coming, and becoming little step by step the present.

Regards
    Auge

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.