BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

The problem is, that is not really possible to have an objectiv...

1. 421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    The problem is, that is not really possible to have an objectiv exchange. I am sorry for those, who had a bad timing, and get burned - my investments are still profit, just one not, musgrave. Of course, while ago the profit was bigger.

My short experience in HC is like that: POG stabil, i am writing a post about fundamentals - gets many likes. Than POG is falling, i write again, suddenly get attacked.

If POG is falling, everyone who does not sell, is a fundamentalist idiot or something like that.
    In my opinion, to much get nervous to fast. If something happens, like referendum, some expect gold shooting up. It doesn`t happen, and frustration is bigger. Some of frustartion is selfmade. Italian vote for example was a wthin structure vote. I didn`t expect much for gold, only italian stock market. Because there is no direct connection to gold.

Before i invested in goldminers, i was prepared. I expected a pullback. Trump effect is of course something i did not expect to have such a big impact. But, nevertheless, he is jst one man in a postion, with less power than many think of. Markets are driven by hope and act like he had done everything he promised , solved all the problems and economy is booming - but he is not even official president, and no problem is solved. look at ECB.

My problem here is, that in times of falling POG you only get attacked if you are pro gold. Of course, rising POG and likes are sure. The user do not even read your postings. Or, if they read, the realize it is pro gold, it must be bullshit.
    In a strange way, it is funny. Really. The most difficult thing with investing is the mind. And everyone is sure, he won`t be one of the majority who is not able to control to it. But look how emotional the postings are. How emotional people get. Suddenly investing is about irrationality, and not rationality and fundamentals.

I mean, it is the first year. Look from where gold is coming, miners are coming. That is still a big gain. If i read the posts, i get the impression, everything is dead at gold. But it is not.

I understand why some sold before and took the high gain. I understand, why some sold yesterday or short while ago. And i understand, if someone says, that he thinks, next one-two year is not goldtime, instead Dow-time or so.
    I don`t say it is impossible. But if perople think they got burned here - well, i think, they will get burned much more in dow.

For next year i expect POG of 1300-1400. I think rate hike of fed could pull POG a little bit more down, but after that gold will continue. I don`t expect for 2017 a market crash. But more slow down in real economy.
    Stock markets will get in trouble with 2018 i think, and with that gold will realy start to rise. But, it is only what i think. If some ask themselves, why i don`t get nervous or stressed, it is simple to explain:

If you invest, and draw a line for what you expect thiys year and so on, and everything is going like you thought, there is no reson for be stressed. Only thing i got suprised was that kind of big move up in miners and that trump had a bigger impact - that balanced it in kind a way.

I watched the past, what happended before, and it is always the same. Fundamentals show clear problems, market acts if there are no problems. Even that is not something surprising me.

For all who sold and are searching for new investment: good luck and hopefuly you get your losses back.
    I stay in the goldmarket. And i thnk, next 3-6 years won`t change that.

good luck to all,
    regards
    Auge

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.