BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Still expecting a rise here, but (crazy V) decided to get in...

1. V*
    5,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Still expecting a rise here, but (crazy V) decided to get in early and hold a few BDRs just in case there's an upside surprise on the outcome. I'm still mostly cash at this point.

Agree with All4One, gold to tank further if they do rise with a lot of the direction and severity of the moves of POG and dollar on how they word it.

Markets could take a rise either way I suppose. With rising oil prices and a rate move up they shouldn't be excited, but I'm sure they could put some positive spin on it to keep the engine roaring for a bit longer yet.

I'm still not seeing a bottom in POG yet but today's prices were touched a week ago in the overnight lows so could be some argument for it beginning to level out here. Would help support the next move up if that eventuates.

Resistance lines as I see them marked horizontally, but still I think in a downtrend (faint blue diagonal line), plus the obvious falls seen far left, so this is a risky bet on my part.

Was surprised to see the HUI hold last night. They might be taking a bit of a punt too perhaps. The last 2 days for them closed a smidge higher but still hanging around the lows, obviously waiting for this decision before the next move as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.