BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Stay strong @flaming regardless of which stock you hold. There's...

1. 1,744 Posts.
    Stay strong @flaming regardless of which stock you hold. There's so many variables at play and indeed gut feeling is one of them, not a scientific measure but it's an indicator .. I speak from experience when my gut feeling said no to buying a biotech in 2014, but 50/50 chance of pending announcement being positive, so I took a punt. By mid next week after a halt and release, SP gapped-down 76% ... good bye $11,000 in the blink of an eye, stop-loss was useless, was my first week at a new job (still there!) so I knew what I had to do, get back to work and be grateful for good health, roof over my head, food on the table and supportive family and friends. These are the most important things in life, money lost, as frustrating as it is, is secondary to everything. Hope this helps somehow

Frustrating we're down yet again but there's a lot of red across the board this week, hard to get my bearings lately, perhaps it's still the market unsure of where to head next after Trump, maybe more clarity after Jan 20th, in the meantime, blood spilt over nothing in the markets? Where's the logic, not in the markets, nothing new there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.