BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Caterpillar 48 months of declining sales..... SP up. Car sales...

1. 385 Posts.
    Caterpillar 48 months of declining sales..... SP up.
    Car sales are so GOOD that Ford, GM & Chrysler are idling factories and sending workers home on extended "holiday".
    US consumers spent up big this Xmas on ..... rent, food and medical insurance.
    Interest rates are up in the US which is great for the average Joe paying off a mortgage & CC.
    BMPS Italy's oldest and 'BEST' bank is going to be saved by bail ins or bail outs.
    Islamic terrorist nut case ran over women and kids in Berlin killing 12 injuring 48 and German keystone cops arrest wrong man! In Turkey the Russian ambassador was assassinated by off duty cop linked to ISIS or some other bat merde crazy Islamic faction.
    BUT WTF POG & POS are down @ 4:16 am GOLD $1132.60 & SILVER $15.95
    Dow rocketing on all this 'positive' economic news to 20,000 & European stock markets ecstatic over terrorism and "strong" banking system. I ate some GOLDEN mushrooms and met up with Dolos, Apate, Loki & Hel who were laughing their heads off at the chaos they were causing. I am buying more physical G&S and keeping my eye on BDR SP before buying back in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.