BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-9737

1. V*
    5,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Just going back and was thinking about this post.
    "you're out early V,
    today BDR broke its downtrend will be run up to 41c+."

what a horror fall it's been since this date! BDR dropped 34% in just 7 trading days after the peak 2 days later at 35c. So much for breakout

@fbx258 - You still sitting tight or have you taken some off the table? - just curious.

I told myself I would get out again if POG dipped under 1128, but now I find myself feeling like @unclescroodge yesterday - can I really sell when BDR has dropped this much? Might be worth waiting it out.

Early this year, it wasn't till about 7th Jan that POG started really turning up after the rate rise - but POG had a very different looking chart to now mind you. was bottoming out while now we see POG just plunging with no sign yet of any turnaround. I've half a mind to just hold long a lot of what I have now, but downside is still very prevalent so it's not wise to just sit and hold the lot (for me anyway).

I will sell some today, as much as it hurts. Thanks to the biggies (Paradice/Van Eck) letting some go this week the dip has been swift and very deep. Just goes to show (me, everyone), don't bottom pick. Don't ever trade on patterns you think are forming, wait for the confirmations first. Really simple stuff. Must stop going on hunches and go on clear signs.

Hey @srm777, how's this chart looking from your perspective now?
    Would love an update.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/20644253/

@HearToLearn, that could be a good bounce point! But need to wait and see.
    Depending on LOL, interpreting the lines correctly, and as wombat would infer, trendlines don't mean much; I disagree, so I see this point as a potential turning point. The combination of trendline and a support/resistance level from early January:

PS. I have just sold a quarter of my holding.
    All the best folks!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.