BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

I had an epiphany and discovered the REAL reason for a bloke to...

1. 385 Posts.
    I had an epiphany and discovered the REAL reason for a bloke to own GOLD & SILVER. If you are married or living with a chick it is very wise to SECRETLY buy a few GOLD & SILVER ounces every month and hide them in the septic tank or in the garage .... places chicks NEVER go to! Then when your "Trouble & Strife" wants a divorce you can cunningly move out of the house and live like a KING, @#$%ING young chicks, partying, surfing, Hot Rodding etc.
    I'd speculate it is the feminists who are sabotaging the GOLD & SILVER prices to keep men from being financially independent. You can always sell your BDR shares, but there is a paper trail and the witches are good at tracing every single paper asset you have.
    Is it time to buy BDR again?
    Soya Beans boost US GDP, how @#$%ING funny is that! What are the Commie Chinese going to do with Soya Beans....feed them to the pigs? LMAO. You really are a funny guy @paris123456. I think Black Rock bought 22000 rental houses and may need to make a quick buck with BDR to cover repairs etc.?
    Isn't it amazing how everything comes back to GOLD & SILVER! Something to ponder while you are drinking a GOLDEN brew or smoking Columbian GOLD.
    Check out the reflection of the thief looking through the window> (Mirror near bible) How cool is this painting!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.